What to do about a high bill?
You can call one of our customer service associates at: 505-599-1353, regarding a high utility bill for your home or business. Your electric/water usage histories will be reviewed. With your assistance, the cause(s) may be identified. If deemed necessary, a work order will be processed to send for a reread to verify the accuracy of the most recent meter reading on the contested bill. When a reading is determined to be in error, a corrected bill can be sent to replace the bill in error. Note that when a meter is over or under read, the next month’s correct reading will automatically compensate for the initial reading error since home and most business meters are never turned back to “0” (similar to your car odometer).

Show All Answers

1. What is the “Power Cost Adjustment” on my bill?
2. What to do about a high bill?
3. What is the “Demand Charge”?
4. What is the Miscellaneous Charge on my bill?
5. Why are deposits required?
6. When is a deposit required?
7. How much will my deposit be?
8. How can a deposit be avoided?
9. Why don’t I see my meter reader monthly anymore?
10. Which customers are getting Turtle meters installed and Why?
11. Why do I have trouble accessing the login page?