File a Police Report
THIS PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION & IN TEST MODE. OUR ONLINE REPORTING SYSTEM IS NOT YET AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FILE A REPORT ONLINE.
IF YOU NEED TO FILE A POLICE REPORT, CALL DISPATCH AT 334-6622.
WE WILL MAKE A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT WHEN OUR ONLINE REPORTING SYSTEM IS UP AND RUNNING.
Welcome to the Farmington Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Farmington Police Department city limits?
- There are NO KNOWN suspects?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the Farmington Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System, you can report incidents such as:
Animal Complaints, Lost Property, Theft, Vandalism
Please be sure to review the entire list with definitions and examples on the following page. Please click on "Select Incident" to begin.
If your incident is not listed in the category selection list, please call the dispatch (505-334-6622 for a non-emergecnies OR 911 for an emergency) to file your report.